Monday 24 October 2011

The 'C' Word

It has started, hasn't it?  Creeping into shop displays and TV ads . . . ugh.  It takes all the fun and excitement away when it starts so soon.

Anyway, I have to bow to commercial pressure and get with it, especially as I have Christmas markets looming on the horizon.  To this end, I've been making these little tree decs.


 If you want to get your little mitts on one or more to dangle festively from your tree (or even door handles or bed frames to get year-round maximum use!), contact me via my website OR come and find me at one of the following events:

Stand 13 at SPARKLE Craft and Gourmet Food Fair, Landmark Arts Centre, Ferry Road, London TW11 9NN
6.00-8.30pm Friday 18th November and 10am-5pm Saturday 19th/Sunday 20th November
AND
The very fabulous CRAFTAGANZA, Fabrica Gallery, 40 Duke Street, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 1AG
11am-5pm  Saturday10th December
AND
MAKERS BOUTIQUE, Unitarian Church, New Road Brighton, BN1 1UF
SPECIAL LATE NIGHT SHOPPING EVENT 5.30-10.30 pm Thursday 8th December
11am-5pm Saturday 17th December.

More details nearer the time.



I've also been working on festive textile designs, which has been a bit like pulling teeth as I'm so out of practice, but they worked out OK in the end. My agent likes them too!  There's been interest from clients so fingers crossed for an actual sale soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment