Saturday 6 September 2014

All Change!

After what feels like aeons of hard work, the Shark Alley rebrand and excitingly smart-looking new online store are almost complete.

Things will look different on this blog too (when I have a chance to redesign it).

Here's a little taster of how it's all going to look - and I'll do a proper post on it later on this month.



ANYWAY - what with all this change, some other things are changing too and this includes prices.

As a designer-maker, it's so important to price correctly for all the hours spent designing and making,  learning and refining the skills and techniques, plus all the materials and overheads.  This means that the customer knows that they are getting a quality product, made with care and attention to detail, and will own a unique design that just isn't available anywhere else or made by anyone else.  All my pieces are individually hand made by me in my studio in Hove, and if I'm not 100% in love with each finished piece, then it doesn't go on sale.

Before prices go up in a week or so, this is a chance to buy some pieces at the current prices in the existing Shark Alley shop.  (HINT: mixed media pieces and otters) and for anyone spending £20 or over (excluding shipping) I'll throw in a FREE TICKET* to Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Fair worth £13.44.  If you spend over £35 (exc. shipping) I'll throw in another one (total value £26.87) so you can take a mate. How about that for another great incentive?! Better move quick though as ticket allocation is going fast and only Friday 19th and Sunday 21st tickets are currently available.

As usual, I have more pieces available than are on display in the shop, so email me if you need to see more or want a particular colour.


If you need further info, check The Handmade Fair website or email me.

* Entry only.  You will be offered a chance to upgrade to a full-price ticket on application.  For further details click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment