Saturday 8 March 2014

Spring Cleaning

I've been making jewellery for four years now - I can't believe it!

I seem to have accumulated a lot of pieces along the way and so have finally decided to do a bit of stock Spring Cleaning in the form of a sale.


This has been on my mind for a while, but I have been greatly inspired to get going by a couple of small business-orientated Facebook pages I've been interacting with lately - I Run A Small Business and Hike Those Likes Market Place.  They're very community based and offer lots of fun opportunities for sharing what you make as well as offering advice.

Bizarrely, I realised only recently that I Run a Small Business is the brainchild of my step-sister-in-law, Caroline.  Small world!

I particularly like the idea of having the sale on my own business Facebook page at a particular time to concentrate the attention, although I've already started the album of product photos and I will continue to add to this over the next few days before the sale starts.

If you're reading this before 11th March 2014 and fancy taking part, pop across and take a look at what's up there already by clicking this link.

Here's a little taster:



SHARK ALLEY SPRING CLEAN SALE
Jewellery / Purses / Keyrings
Starts HERE 8pm GMT Tuesday 11th March 2014
Prices from £5.00




No comments:

Post a Comment